USA: ADM selects recipients for disaster relief aid
Archer Daniels Midland Company yesterday selected the designees for its $1 million commitment to assist the families and children of the victims of last week's tragedies. The Company's donation will be divided equally between The September 11th Fund and the Twin Towers Fund. In addition, ADM is matching employee contributions to this cause and has assisted in a variety of local projects related to the events of this past week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat