USA: ADM to close Kansas soybean processing facility
US agribusiness giant Archer Daniels Midland has announced that it is to close its Fredonia, Kansas soybean processing facility, effective immediately. ADM said the permanent closure of the facility is part of its continuing review of its manufacturing assets. Last week ADM said it would close its port elevator in Baltimore after talks with Maryland officials on the subject of pier repairs failed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch