USA: ADM unveils US$0.06 cash dividend
Decatur, Ill.-based agribusiness giant Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) has declared a cash dividend of six cents a share on its stock. The dividend is payable on 9 September 2002 to shareholders of record 19 August 2002. This represents ADM's 303rd cash dividend and 283rd consecutive quarterly payment, in 70 years of uninterrupted dividends. As of 30 June 2002, there were 649,993,205 shares of ADM stock outstanding.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund