USA: ADM unveils US$0.06 cash dividend
Decatur, Ill.-based agribusiness giant Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) has declared a cash dividend of six cents a share on its stock. The dividend is payable on 9 September 2002 to shareholders of record 19 August 2002. This represents ADM's 303rd cash dividend and 283rd consecutive quarterly payment, in 70 years of uninterrupted dividends. As of 30 June 2002, there were 649,993,205 shares of ADM stock outstanding.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre