UK: Advanced Food Safety Limited selected as one of the six finalists for the Innovation Award
Advanced Food Safety Limited has been selected as one of the six finalists for the Innovation Award category of the Wigan & Leigh Business Awards 2000.The annual awards organised by Wigan Borough Partnership is one of the leading business awards recognising business achievements in the north west of England.Advanced Food Safety can attribute 22% of the last two year turnover to business gained via the internet, in April of this year the company launched SAFER FOOD
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO