UK: Advanced Food Safety Limited selected as one of the six finalists for the Innovation Award
Advanced Food Safety Limited has been selected as one of the six finalists for the Innovation Award category of the Wigan & Leigh Business Awards 2000.The annual awards organised by Wigan Borough Partnership is one of the leading business awards recognising business achievements in the north west of England.Advanced Food Safety can attribute 22% of the last two year turnover to business gained via the internet, in April of this year the company launched SAFER FOOD
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance