USA: Advanced Refrigeration Technologies Announces New Marketing Program
Advanced Refrigeration Technologies (OTC BB:ARGT) Wednesday announced a new marketing/sales program, structured to use independent Manufacturer's Representatives in California in the coverage areas of the major publicly owned utilities (Pacific Gas & Electric, San Diego Gas & Electric, and Southern California Edison). Advanced Refrigeration Technologies (ART) manufactures a cost-saving evaporator fan motor controller designed for use in walk-in coolers and freezers. This type of product has been accepted into rebate programs instituted by these three major utilities, and ART's product meets all the designated requirements. These rebates are generating greatly increased interest in energy saving equipment for businesses such as restaurants, fast food sites, liquor stores, grocery stores, and convenience marts. This is true especially for refrigeration, because very few products, other than ART's controller, are available to make an existing cooler or freezer more energy-efficient. All three controllers produced by ART (ART4000, ART5000 and ART6000) regulate the speed of the evaporator fan motors for each phase of the refrigeration cycle. This control of the motor speed conserves energy and saves money. The ART5000 and ART6000 also give warnings of over-temperature or icing conditions, and store energy usage and savings data. This information can be downloaded by a personal computer or sent via modem to the customer. This news release may contain forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from the statements contained herein. Such risks are disclosed from time to time in the company's regulatory reports and filings.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report