USA: Food.com unveils ROSY: Advanced Restaurant Ordering System
Food.com, the premier provider of restaurant takeout and delivery online ordering services, today announced its latest innovation, ROSY, Restaurant Ordering System. The ROSY system is designed for multi-location restaurant groups, enabling consumers to place orders for takeout or delivery via the Internet. Key elements of ROSY's patented technology include a custom-designed ordering interface integrated into a restaurant's existing corporate website, hosting and maintenance of the order-enabled system, routing of food orders to appropriate restaurants, and management reports and measurement tools.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Nestle invests in Italian pizza production
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Chocolate (Confectionery) Market in Belgium - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020