USA: Food.com unveils ROSY: Advanced Restaurant Ordering System
Food.com, the premier provider of restaurant takeout and delivery online ordering services, today announced its latest innovation, ROSY, Restaurant Ordering System. The ROSY system is designed for multi-location restaurant groups, enabling consumers to place orders for takeout or delivery via the Internet. Key elements of ROSY's patented technology include a custom-designed ordering interface integrated into a restaurant's existing corporate website, hosting and maintenance of the order-enabled system, routing of food orders to appropriate restaurants, and management reports and measurement tools.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review