USA: Food.com unveils ROSY: Advanced Restaurant Ordering System
Food.com, the premier provider of restaurant takeout and delivery online ordering services, today announced its latest innovation, ROSY, Restaurant Ordering System. The ROSY system is designed for multi-location restaurant groups, enabling consumers to place orders for takeout or delivery via the Internet. Key elements of ROSY's patented technology include a custom-designed ordering interface integrated into a restaurant's existing corporate website, hosting and maintenance of the order-enabled system, routing of food orders to appropriate restaurants, and management reports and measurement tools.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw