USA: Food.com unveils ROSY: Advanced Restaurant Ordering System
Food.com, the premier provider of restaurant takeout and delivery online ordering services, today announced its latest innovation, ROSY, Restaurant Ordering System. The ROSY system is designed for multi-location restaurant groups, enabling consumers to place orders for takeout or delivery via the Internet. Key elements of ROSY's patented technology include a custom-designed ordering interface integrated into a restaurant's existing corporate website, hosting and maintenance of the order-enabled system, routing of food orders to appropriate restaurants, and management reports and measurement tools.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch