USA: Advantage Dairy Group partners to create new fluid milk marketing division of Land O'Lakes
Land O'Lakes, Maryland and Virginia Milk Producers Cooperative Association, Lone Star Milk Producers, and Arkansas Dairy Cooperative Association Move Toward Unification Land O'Lakes, Inc., Maryland and Virginia Milk Producers Cooperative Association, Lone Star Milk Producers, Inc., and Arkansas Dairy Cooperative Association have signed letters of intent to develop a plan for merger, officials of the four cooperative organizations said today. A new Eastern Fluid Milk Marketing Division of Land O'Lakes would be created and would operate under the established Advantage Dairy Group identity.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations