USA: Advantage Dairy Group partners to create new fluid milk marketing division of Land O'Lakes
Land O'Lakes, Maryland and Virginia Milk Producers Cooperative Association, Lone Star Milk Producers, and Arkansas Dairy Cooperative Association Move Toward Unification Land O'Lakes, Inc., Maryland and Virginia Milk Producers Cooperative Association, Lone Star Milk Producers, Inc., and Arkansas Dairy Cooperative Association have signed letters of intent to develop a plan for merger, officials of the four cooperative organizations said today. A new Eastern Fluid Milk Marketing Division of Land O'Lakes would be created and would operate under the established Advantage Dairy Group identity.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill