USA: Advantage Dairy Group partners to create new fluid milk marketing division of Land O'Lakes
Land O'Lakes, Maryland and Virginia Milk Producers Cooperative Association, Lone Star Milk Producers, and Arkansas Dairy Cooperative Association Move Toward Unification Land O'Lakes, Inc., Maryland and Virginia Milk Producers Cooperative Association, Lone Star Milk Producers, Inc., and Arkansas Dairy Cooperative Association have signed letters of intent to develop a plan for merger, officials of the four cooperative organizations said today. A new Eastern Fluid Milk Marketing Division of Land O'Lakes would be created and would operate under the established Advantage Dairy Group identity.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review