USA: Advantage Sales and Marketing LLC Takes Advantage of Comshare's e-Business Software to Drive the Business Nationwide
With annual wholesale revenues of approximately $17 billion, Calif.-based Advantage Sales and Marketing LLC is a national service provider to leading food and consumer products companies. Acting as a third party sales and marketing arm for over 3,000 manufacturers in the United States, Advantage professionals handle the sales and promotional needs of such leading brands as M&M Mars, Tropicana, and Lipton to major retailers, including Kroger, Safeway, Albertson's, and Wal-Mart. With the help of Comshare® Inc. (Nasdaq:CSRE), the leading provider of e-business software applications for management planning and control (MPC), Advantage Sales and Marketing's national, regional, and local brand managers will track and improve financial reporting anywhere, any time. Advantage chose Web-architected Comshare BudgetPLUS(TM) using the company's existing Microsoft SQL Server database to get the job done.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund