USA: Advantica announces extension of senior notes exchange offer to 6 March 2002
Advantica Restaurant Group has announced that it has extended to 5:00pm, New York City time, on 6 March 2002, its offer to exchange up to US$204.1m of registered 12.75% senior notes due 2007 to be jointly issued by Denny's Holdings and Advantica (new notes) for up to US$265m of Advantica's 11.25% senior notes due 2008 (old notes), of which US$529.6m aggregate principal amount is currently outstanding.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti