USA: Advantica announces extension of senior notes exchange offer to 6 March 2002
Advantica Restaurant Group has announced that it has extended to 5:00pm, New York City time, on 6 March 2002, its offer to exchange up to US$204.1m of registered 12.75% senior notes due 2007 to be jointly issued by Denny's Holdings and Advantica (new notes) for up to US$265m of Advantica's 11.25% senior notes due 2008 (old notes), of which US$529.6m aggregate principal amount is currently outstanding.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry