USA: Advantica reports April same-store sales
Advantica Restaurant Group, Inc. (OTCBB: DINE) yesterday reported same-store sales for company-owned restaurants during the four-week period ended April 25, 2001, compared with the same period in fiscal year 2000. Denny's For the fiscal month of April, Denny's company-owned restaurants posted an increase in same-store sales of 2.6%. The increase included the impact of a 2.5% higher average guest check.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund