USA: Advantica reports first quarter results
Advantica Restaurant Group, Inc. (OTCBB: DINE) today reported that systemwide sales from continuing operations, which include sales from company-owned, franchised and licensed restaurants, increased by approximately 4 percent to $553 million for the first quarter ended March 28, 2001 compared with $533 million in the prior year quarter. This increase is attributable to a modest gain in same-store sales as well as to continued growth in the Denny's brand which added a net 40 restaurants since the end of the same period last year. During the first quarter, Denny's same-store sales for company-owned restaurants increased 2.0 percent while franchised units increased 0.6 percent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review