USA: Advantica reports first quarter results
Advantica Restaurant Group, Inc. (OTCBB: DINE) today reported that systemwide sales from continuing operations, which include sales from company-owned, franchised and licensed restaurants, increased by approximately 4 percent to $553 million for the first quarter ended March 28, 2001 compared with $533 million in the prior year quarter. This increase is attributable to a modest gain in same-store sales as well as to continued growth in the Denny's brand which added a net 40 restaurants since the end of the same period last year. During the first quarter, Denny's same-store sales for company-owned restaurants increased 2.0 percent while franchised units increased 0.6 percent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins