USA: Advantica reports Q4 and year end 2001 results
Advantica Restaurant Group, one of the largest restaurant companies in the US, yesterday [Monday] reported results for its Q4 and full year ended 26 December 2001. Nelson J. Marchioli, Advantica's president and CEO, said: "Reflecting on my first year with Denny's, we focused on returning to the basics of restaurant operations, including building the foundation for improved store-level profitability; fine tuning our restaurant portfolio by evaluating for closure unprofitable restaurants; and taking initiatives to reverse the long-term trend of declining customer counts. Although I am pleased we have made progress with these challenges, we still have a long way to go before I will consider our work a success.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast