USA: Advantica reports Q4 and year end 2001 results
Advantica Restaurant Group, one of the largest restaurant companies in the US, yesterday [Monday] reported results for its Q4 and full year ended 26 December 2001. Nelson J. Marchioli, Advantica's president and CEO, said: "Reflecting on my first year with Denny's, we focused on returning to the basics of restaurant operations, including building the foundation for improved store-level profitability; fine tuning our restaurant portfolio by evaluating for closure unprofitable restaurants; and taking initiatives to reverse the long-term trend of declining customer counts. Although I am pleased we have made progress with these challenges, we still have a long way to go before I will consider our work a success.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund