USA: Advantica reports Q4 and year end 2001 results
Advantica Restaurant Group, one of the largest restaurant companies in the US, yesterday [Monday] reported results for its Q4 and full year ended 26 December 2001. Nelson J. Marchioli, Advantica's president and CEO, said: "Reflecting on my first year with Denny's, we focused on returning to the basics of restaurant operations, including building the foundation for improved store-level profitability; fine tuning our restaurant portfolio by evaluating for closure unprofitable restaurants; and taking initiatives to reverse the long-term trend of declining customer counts. Although I am pleased we have made progress with these challenges, we still have a long way to go before I will consider our work a success.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods