JAPAN: Aeon reports 2.5% rise in Q3 revenue
Japanese supermarket operator Aeon has said that its group revenue rose 2.5% to ¥760.3bn (US$6.2bn) for the third quarter. Aeon said its group operating profit grew ¥6.4bn from a year earlier, although the company did not provide an actual profit figure. The company attributed the growth in revenue to strong sales that were largely due to seasonal factors, reported Dow Jones International News.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth