JAPAN: Aeon reports 2.5% rise in Q3 revenue
Japanese supermarket operator Aeon has said that its group revenue rose 2.5% to ¥760.3bn (US$6.2bn) for the third quarter. Aeon said its group operating profit grew ¥6.4bn from a year earlier, although the company did not provide an actual profit figure. The company attributed the growth in revenue to strong sales that were largely due to seasonal factors, reported Dow Jones International News.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund