JAPAN: Aeon reports 2.5% rise in Q3 revenue
Japanese supermarket operator Aeon has said that its group revenue rose 2.5% to ¥760.3bn (US$6.2bn) for the third quarter. Aeon said its group operating profit grew ¥6.4bn from a year earlier, although the company did not provide an actual profit figure. The company attributed the growth in revenue to strong sales that were largely due to seasonal factors, reported Dow Jones International News.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations