JAPAN: Aeon says will sell Nippon Meat products now chairman has resigned
Japanese retailer Aeon says it will recommence sales of products from beleaguered meat processor Nippon Meat Packers, possibly as early as next week. Following a meat mislabelling scandal, Nippon Meat this week took drastic action to restore consumer confidence. Chairman and founder Yoshinori Ohkoso is stepping down to become honorary chairman, while his son Hiroji Ohkoso will be demoted from president to senior managing director (for more news on the action Nippon Meat is taking, click
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg's 1894 fund debut investment in Kuli Kuli