JAPAN: Aeon says will sell Nippon Meat products now chairman has resigned
Japanese retailer Aeon says it will recommence sales of products from beleaguered meat processor Nippon Meat Packers, possibly as early as next week. Following a meat mislabelling scandal, Nippon Meat this week took drastic action to restore consumer confidence. Chairman and founder Yoshinori Ohkoso is stepping down to become honorary chairman, while his son Hiroji Ohkoso will be demoted from president to senior managing director (for more news on the action Nippon Meat is taking, click
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report