JAPAN/TAIWAN: Aeon to expand into Taiwan next year
Japanese retailer Aeon has said it plans to open its first store in Taiwan next year, and has plans for up to 20 more stores on the island by the end of the decade. A spokeswoman for the retailer said Aeon was optimistic about the Taiwan market and that it was part of the company's expansion efforts in the greater China area where it sees good growth potential.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast