JAPAN/TAIWAN: Aeon to expand into Taiwan next year
Japanese retailer Aeon has said it plans to open its first store in Taiwan next year, and has plans for up to 20 more stores on the island by the end of the decade. A spokeswoman for the retailer said Aeon was optimistic about the Taiwan market and that it was part of the company's expansion efforts in the greater China area where it sees good growth potential.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs