JAPAN/TAIWAN: Aeon to expand into Taiwan next year
Japanese retailer Aeon has said it plans to open its first store in Taiwan next year, and has plans for up to 20 more stores on the island by the end of the decade. A spokeswoman for the retailer said Aeon was optimistic about the Taiwan market and that it was part of the company's expansion efforts in the greater China area where it sees good growth potential.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw