USA: Aerosmith guitarist fronts new sauce line
Ashley Food Company has launched a line of hot sauces branded with the image of rock group Aerosmith's lead guitarist Joe Perry. Ashley president David Ashley said that the "Joe Perry's Rock Your World Boneyard Brew Hot Sauce", which contains Habanero peppers, lime, onions and garlic, Chipotle peppers, red bell peppers and red wine vinegar, "is perfect for dipping, chicken and pork dishes, marinades, Mexican food, fish and shrimp recipes".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega