USA: Aerosmith guitarist fronts new sauce line
Ashley Food Company has launched a line of hot sauces branded with the image of rock group Aerosmith's lead guitarist Joe Perry. Ashley president David Ashley said that the "Joe Perry's Rock Your World Boneyard Brew Hot Sauce", which contains Habanero peppers, lime, onions and garlic, Chipotle peppers, red bell peppers and red wine vinegar, "is perfect for dipping, chicken and pork dishes, marinades, Mexican food, fish and shrimp recipes".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action