USA: Aerosmith guitarist fronts new sauce line
Ashley Food Company has launched a line of hot sauces branded with the image of rock group Aerosmith's lead guitarist Joe Perry. Ashley president David Ashley said that the "Joe Perry's Rock Your World Boneyard Brew Hot Sauce", which contains Habanero peppers, lime, onions and garlic, Chipotle peppers, red bell peppers and red wine vinegar, "is perfect for dipping, chicken and pork dishes, marinades, Mexican food, fish and shrimp recipes".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti