USA: AFC Enterprises announces additions to board of directors
AFC Enterprises, Inc.® (Nasdaq: AFCE), the franchisor and operator of Church's Chicken(TM), Popeyes® Chicken & Biscuits, Cinnabon®, Seattle's Best Coffee® and Torrefazione Italia®, announced today the appointment of one inside member and two outside members to its board of directors. Gerald J. Wilkins, executive vice president and chief financial officer of AFC Enterprises, Carolyn Hogan Byrd, chairman and chief executive officer of GlobalTech Financial, LLC and Victor Arias, Jr., executive vice president and regional managing director for the Dallas office of DHR International, Inc. will join the 11-member AFC Board of Directors immediately. The changes in the board assignments follow AFC's initial public offering of common stock on March 2, 2001. In addition, William Wardlaw, a board member since 1996, resigned from the board.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega