USA: AFC Enterprises announces shares repurchase programme
The board of directors of Atlanta-based AFC Enterprises, the franchisor and operator of Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits, Church's Chicken, Cinnabon, Seattle's Best Coffee and Torrefazione Italia Coffee, has approved a share repurchase programme of up to US$50m, effective immediately. The open-ended programme will allow the company to repurchase its shares on the open market from time to time in accordance with the requirements of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre