NEW ZEALAND: AFFCO management shake-up
New Zealand meat company AFFCO has announced the resignation of its chief executive officer Tony Egan, effective from today (3 January).
Egan had been with AFFCO for almost six-years. Having joined the company as chief operating officer, he was promoted to CEO in September 2002.
In a further management shuffle, AFFCO also announced the appointment of Chris Joblin as finance manager. Previously having served as commercial manager, Joblin replaced Alan Eyes, who also left the company today.
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund