NEW ZEALAND: Affco returns to full-year profit
New Zealand meat company Affco has reported after-tax earnings of NZ$16.58m (US$10.37m) for the year to 30 September, compared with a loss of $12.25m for the previous year. The return to profit comes after the company carried out a restructuring to steamline the organisation. "These changes have returned the company to a core business focus within the rural community," the company was quoted by the New Zealand Press Association as saying.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO