USA: AFL-CIO, Bakery Workers Challenge executive compensation at Earthgrains; CEO likely to exercise his golden parachute following merger, Unions say
Shareholders at Earthgrains (NYSE: EGR) voted on a resolution brought by the AFL-CIO and the Bakery, Confectionery, Tobacco Workers and Grain Millers ("BCTGM") to link executive compensation to employee satisfaction, participation, and training. The proposal urged the Board of Directors to consider such measures of human capital development when awarding performance-based pay to senior executives.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival