USA: AFL-CIO, Bakery Workers Challenge executive compensation at Earthgrains; CEO likely to exercise his golden parachute following merger, Unions say
Shareholders at Earthgrains (NYSE: EGR) voted on a resolution brought by the AFL-CIO and the Bakery, Confectionery, Tobacco Workers and Grain Millers ("BCTGM") to link executive compensation to employee satisfaction, participation, and training. The proposal urged the Board of Directors to consider such measures of human capital development when awarding performance-based pay to senior executives.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs