USA: AFP reveals improvements to seal antioxidants into roasted coffee
Applied Food Sciences (AFS), a US company that develops and supplies specialised proprietary technologies for the food and beverage industry, has announced that it has improved its Coffee Antioxidant Enhancement Technology (CAET). The natural polyphenols found in green coffee beans are powerful antioxidants, but many are lost when the beans are roasted. The technology was therefore designed to increase the quantities of natural antioxidants in brewed coffee by preserving the levels found in any roast level or type of coffee bean.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action