USA: AFP reveals improvements to seal antioxidants into roasted coffee
Applied Food Sciences (AFS), a US company that develops and supplies specialised proprietary technologies for the food and beverage industry, has announced that it has improved its Coffee Antioxidant Enhancement Technology (CAET). The natural polyphenols found in green coffee beans are powerful antioxidants, but many are lost when the beans are roasted. The technology was therefore designed to increase the quantities of natural antioxidants in brewed coffee by preserving the levels found in any roast level or type of coffee bean.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning