UK: Africa, Middle East help UK exports offset mixed EU sales
Africa and the Middle East have driven a rise in exports of food and non-alcoholic drinks from the UK in the first half of 2012, figures show.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- M&A Watch: Why Danone/Lifeway deal could be next
- just-food's pick: Natural Products Expo top 10
- Sustainability Watch: WhiteWave Foods
- Shopper trends: Some confidence but promos popular
- ConAgra confident private-label will improve
- General Mills Q1 profits tumble
- WhiteWave to buy dairy-free firm So Delicious
- Sales, operating profit up at Quorn Foods
- Arla: New Vigor deal to boost our Brazil presence
- Campbell launches soups for use in dishes