CANADA: Afton and Pizza Delight to merge
Burlington, Ontario-based Afton Food Group and the Pizza Delight Corp have entered into an agreement to merge, pursuant to which Pizza Delight shareholders will be issued approximately 28.5 million Afton shares. The merger will result in the current shareholders of Moncton, New Brunswick-based Pizza Delight becoming the controlling shareholders of Afton holding approximately 63% of the fully diluted shares which is equivalent to 72.5% of the basic, issued and outstanding shares, at closing. Bernard Imbeault, CEO of Pizza Delight, will serve as the CEO and president of the merged companies following closing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix