CANADA: Afton and Pizza Delight to merge
Burlington, Ontario-based Afton Food Group and the Pizza Delight Corp have entered into an agreement to merge, pursuant to which Pizza Delight shareholders will be issued approximately 28.5 million Afton shares. The merger will result in the current shareholders of Moncton, New Brunswick-based Pizza Delight becoming the controlling shareholders of Afton holding approximately 63% of the fully diluted shares which is equivalent to 72.5% of the basic, issued and outstanding shares, at closing. Bernard Imbeault, CEO of Pizza Delight, will serve as the CEO and president of the merged companies following closing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report