CANADA: Afton and Pizza Delight to merge
Burlington, Ontario-based Afton Food Group and the Pizza Delight Corp have entered into an agreement to merge, pursuant to which Pizza Delight shareholders will be issued approximately 28.5 million Afton shares. The merger will result in the current shareholders of Moncton, New Brunswick-based Pizza Delight becoming the controlling shareholders of Afton holding approximately 63% of the fully diluted shares which is equivalent to 72.5% of the basic, issued and outstanding shares, at closing. Bernard Imbeault, CEO of Pizza Delight, will serve as the CEO and president of the merged companies following closing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw