USA: Ag Chief warns of undeclared peanuts in Born Free Foods cookies
Georgia's Commissioner of Agriculture Tommy Irvin has warned those with a peanut allergy to avoid some packages of Freida's Kitchen Chocolate Chip Cookies because they may contain undeclared peanuts. "Born Free Foods has recalled some of the 12-ounce packages of cookies that were distributed nationwide in retail stores and through mail order," Commissioner Irvin said. "We have instructed our inspectors to put them on hold for pickup by the distributor when they find them in stores."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- ABF sees further grocery revival
- 'City institutions behind bid for Fox's Biscuits'