USA: Ag Chief warns of undeclared peanuts in Born Free Foods cookies
Georgia's Commissioner of Agriculture Tommy Irvin has warned those with a peanut allergy to avoid some packages of Freida's Kitchen Chocolate Chip Cookies because they may contain undeclared peanuts. "Born Free Foods has recalled some of the 12-ounce packages of cookies that were distributed nationwide in retail stores and through mail order," Commissioner Irvin said. "We have instructed our inspectors to put them on hold for pickup by the distributor when they find them in stores."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre