USA: AG Commissioner announces voluntary Tyson chicken recall
Agriculture Commissioner Tommy Irvin announced yesterday that Tyson Foods has voluntarily recalled 2.3 million pounds of chicken products shipped nationwide and to international locations from its Rogers, Arkansas plant due to possible under processing. "All of the affected products will have P-7221 inside the USDA seal on the label," Commissioner Irvin said. "Consumers should check the packages for that number first, then check the other information identifying the specific products which are being recalled. If the information matches, consumers should not eat the product and should return it."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action