USA: AG Commissioner announces voluntary Tyson chicken recall
Agriculture Commissioner Tommy Irvin announced yesterday that Tyson Foods has voluntarily recalled 2.3 million pounds of chicken products shipped nationwide and to international locations from its Rogers, Arkansas plant due to possible under processing. "All of the affected products will have P-7221 inside the USDA seal on the label," Commissioner Irvin said. "Consumers should check the packages for that number first, then check the other information identifying the specific products which are being recalled. If the information matches, consumers should not eat the product and should return it."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- General Mills books lower 9M sales and profits