USA: Ag eCommerce pioneers launch AgriFood Innovations
Innovations, Inc. (Since 1993, Graham, Marsland, and Dyer have pioneered a number of ag and food websites and developed a multitude of ecommerce strategies for clients such as Dupont, iChef.com, Novartis, and Farms.com.) The mission for AgriFood Innovations is to be the agrifood sector's leading thought and risk partner, focusing on innovative strategies and technologies to help its clients enhance their competitiveness. Its services include strategic consulting; ebusiness development; and ebusiness hosting, networking and security solutions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival