USA: Ag eCommerce pioneers launch AgriFood Innovations
Innovations, Inc. (Since 1993, Graham, Marsland, and Dyer have pioneered a number of ag and food websites and developed a multitude of ecommerce strategies for clients such as Dupont, iChef.com, Novartis, and Farms.com.) The mission for AgriFood Innovations is to be the agrifood sector's leading thought and risk partner, focusing on innovative strategies and technologies to help its clients enhance their competitiveness. Its services include strategic consulting; ebusiness development; and ebusiness hosting, networking and security solutions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp