USA: Ag Services announces second quarter results
Ag Services of America, Inc. (NYSE:ASV) yesterday announced that net revenues for the three months ended August 31, 2001 increased to $110.3 million compared to $103.5 million one year ago. Net earnings for the quarter was $2.0 million, or $0.37 per diluted share compared to $2.7 million, or $0.50 per diluted share for the same period last year. Decreased interest rates reduced earnings on invested capital and negatively affected an interest rate swap agreement for the second quarter of Fiscal 2002. Net revenues for the six months ended August 31, 2001 increased 6% to $274.5 million from $259.3 million one year ago. Net income for the first six months of Fiscal 2002 was $3.9 million, or $0.70 per diluted share, compared to $5.9 million, or $1.06 per diluted share for the first six months of Fiscal 2001. These results were slightly better than the Company initially indicated.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Nestle invests in Italian pizza production
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report