USA: Ag Services announces second quarter results
Ag Services of America, Inc. (NYSE:ASV) yesterday announced that net revenues for the three months ended August 31, 2001 increased to $110.3 million compared to $103.5 million one year ago. Net earnings for the quarter was $2.0 million, or $0.37 per diluted share compared to $2.7 million, or $0.50 per diluted share for the same period last year. Decreased interest rates reduced earnings on invested capital and negatively affected an interest rate swap agreement for the second quarter of Fiscal 2002. Net revenues for the six months ended August 31, 2001 increased 6% to $274.5 million from $259.3 million one year ago. Net income for the first six months of Fiscal 2002 was $3.9 million, or $0.70 per diluted share, compared to $5.9 million, or $1.06 per diluted share for the first six months of Fiscal 2001. These results were slightly better than the Company initially indicated.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK