USA: Ag Services sees 18% increase in Q1 earnings
Cedar Falls, Iowa-based Ag Services of America has reported net revenues for the Q1 2003 up 29% to US$212m from US$164.2m year on year. Net income for the Q1 2003 was US$2.2m, or US$0.39 per diluted share, which was an 18% increase over prior year Q1 earnings of US$1.8m, or US$0.34 per diluted share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill