USA: Ag Services sees 18% increase in Q1 earnings
Cedar Falls, Iowa-based Ag Services of America has reported net revenues for the Q1 2003 up 29% to US$212m from US$164.2m year on year. Net income for the Q1 2003 was US$2.2m, or US$0.39 per diluted share, which was an 18% increase over prior year Q1 earnings of US$1.8m, or US$0.34 per diluted share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods