USA: Ag Services sees net revenue increase 12% in fiscal 2002
Cedar Falls, Iowa-based Ag Services of America, a leading supplier of agricultural inputs, has announced record net revenue for fiscal 2002 primarily through further penetration of its AgriFlex Credit® program. Net revenues increased 12% to US$387.4m for fiscal 2002 from US$345.7m in fiscal 2001. Net income was US$5.5m, or US$1/diluted share, compared to US$7.5m, or US$1.36/diluted share a year ago.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report