USA: Ag Services sees net revenue increase 12% in fiscal 2002
Cedar Falls, Iowa-based Ag Services of America, a leading supplier of agricultural inputs, has announced record net revenue for fiscal 2002 primarily through further penetration of its AgriFlex Credit® program. Net revenues increased 12% to US$387.4m for fiscal 2002 from US$345.7m in fiscal 2001. Net income was US$5.5m, or US$1/diluted share, compared to US$7.5m, or US$1.36/diluted share a year ago.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO