USA: Ag Services sees net revenue increase 12% in fiscal 2002
Cedar Falls, Iowa-based Ag Services of America, a leading supplier of agricultural inputs, has announced record net revenue for fiscal 2002 primarily through further penetration of its AgriFlex Credit® program. Net revenues increased 12% to US$387.4m for fiscal 2002 from US$345.7m in fiscal 2001. Net income was US$5.5m, or US$1/diluted share, compared to US$7.5m, or US$1.36/diluted share a year ago.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning