UK: Agency Restates Importance of Good Hygiene Practice Throughout the Food Chain
The Food Standards Agency today reiterated the importance of good hygiene practice throughout the food chain from farm to fork as it welcomed a Government initiative to tackle salmonella on pig farms. The message was delivered following a Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food survey that showed high levels of salmonella and campylobacter on pig farms.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund