USA: AgEx.com Agricultural Exchanges Online and The Pillsbury Company successfully host three private auctions
AgEx.com successfully hosted three private auctions today for food giant The Pillsbury Company. AgEx.com said Pillsbury held auctions for natural gas, carbon dioxide and peanuts. The auctions were held on AgEx.com's agauctionEx site, where buyers or sellers can host auctions with selected participants.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch