USA: AgEx.com Online Commodity Exchange Launches Trading Site for Beans, Peas, Legumes
The world's buyers and sellers of beans, peas, lentils and chickpeas now have a powerful new tool for efficient, easy and profitable online trading with the launch of AgEx.com's new commodity site -- pulseEx. The pulseEx site launch was announced in Sun Valley, Idaho at the U.S. Dry Bean Convention, which wrapped up Tuesday.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units