VIETNAM: Agifish launches new products, campaign for increased market share
Seafood processor An Giang Seafood Import and Export Company (Agifish) has upped the stakes in its bid to acquire a greater share of the domestic market with the launch of 38 new products and a major campaign aimed at boosting domestic sales. According to a report in the Vietnam News Brief Service, the new range of products includes fish powder, tomato with basa stuffing, paste, spring rolls and chips. They will initially retail at supermarkets and trading centres in Ho Chi Minh City.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch