VIETNAM: Agifish launches new products, campaign for increased market share
Seafood processor An Giang Seafood Import and Export Company (Agifish) has upped the stakes in its bid to acquire a greater share of the domestic market with the launch of 38 new products and a major campaign aimed at boosting domestic sales. According to a report in the Vietnam News Brief Service, the new range of products includes fish powder, tomato with basa stuffing, paste, spring rolls and chips. They will initially retail at supermarkets and trading centres in Ho Chi Minh City.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth