USA: AgMotion’s Mexican arm acquires Latin American distributor
Minnesota-based AgMotion has announced that its Mexican operating subsidiary, AgMotion SA de CV, has acquired the operations of specialty grains, feedstuffs, and organics distributor Negocios de Importacion Y Exportacion. German Lemus, general manager of AgMotion SA de CV, commented: "We look forward to integrating the strong customer and supplier relationships of Negocios into AgMotion's technology products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1