UK: Agreement for sale of Domino Sugar signed by Tate & Lyle
Tate & Lyle PLC ("Tate & Lyle") announces it has signed a conditional agreement to sell Tate & Lyle North American Sugars Inc., trading as Domino Sugar ("Domino"), to an investment group led by Alfonso and J. Pepe Fanjul. The sale agreement was signed on 26 July 2001 and is subject to, inter alia, the purchaser completing the necessary financing arrangements and approval by US competition authorities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs