USA: Agreement secures Washington's access to Japan's growing organic foods market
A trust agreement finalized this month between the Japan Organic and Natural Foods Association and the state Department of Agriculture allows Washington certified organic products to maintain access to the Japanese market. The agreement brings Washington-certified organic products into compliance with revisions to Japanese Agricultural Standards for labeling organic food products made last year by the Japanese Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries (MAFF).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti