USA: Agri-Sales changes name to ADM Edible Bean Specialties
Agri-Sales, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Decatur, Ill.-based agribusiness giant Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) announced yesterday that it has started this month to conduct business under the new name ADM Edible Bean Specialties. ADM Edible Beans Specialties, which forms part of ADM Specialty Ingredients Division, manufactures a range of products, including a full line of edible and dehydrated beans.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever