USA: Agri-Sales changes name to ADM Edible Bean Specialties
Agri-Sales, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Decatur, Ill.-based agribusiness giant Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) announced yesterday that it has started this month to conduct business under the new name ADM Edible Bean Specialties. ADM Edible Beans Specialties, which forms part of ADM Specialty Ingredients Division, manufactures a range of products, including a full line of edible and dehydrated beans.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up