USA: Agribrands announces first quarter earnings
Agribrands International, Inc. (NYSE: AGX) yesterday announced first quarter net earnings of $4.9 million compared to $13.9 million for the prior year. Diluted earnings per share for the quarter were $0.48 compared to $1.29 for the prior year. Excluding merger expenses and restructuring charges, operating profit for the current quarter was $14.5 million compared to $19.7 million for the same quarter last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target