USA: Agribuys announces integration of fey suppliers
Agribuys, a supply chain integrator for the food industry, has announced the completion of another successful implementation of an integrated software solution at Fresh Kist Produce LLC, a major grower-shipper of fresh vegetables with operations in California, Arizona and Mexico. This integrated solution enables Fresh Kist to exchange business documents between its trading partners and its accounting software when using the Agribuys system. This major step in end-to-end integration allows retailer and supplier information to fly electronically and automatically through the Agribuys system, while eliminating process inefficiencies. This integration supports the exchange of Purchase Orders, Pick-up Numbers, Purchase Order Changes, Advance Shipping Notices and Invoices.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin