USA: Agribuys announces integration of fey suppliers
Agribuys, a supply chain integrator for the food industry, has announced the completion of another successful implementation of an integrated software solution at Fresh Kist Produce LLC, a major grower-shipper of fresh vegetables with operations in California, Arizona and Mexico. This integrated solution enables Fresh Kist to exchange business documents between its trading partners and its accounting software when using the Agribuys system. This major step in end-to-end integration allows retailer and supplier information to fly electronically and automatically through the Agribuys system, while eliminating process inefficiencies. This integration supports the exchange of Purchase Orders, Pick-up Numbers, Purchase Order Changes, Advance Shipping Notices and Invoices.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix