USA: Agribuys announces new expansion
Agribuys, the leading supply chain integrator for the food industry, yesterday announced the opening of its new global headquarters in Torrance, Calif. The new facility, which is almost twice the size of its existing location, was necessary to accommodate the rapid increase in business that the company is experiencing. The company also announced an internal restructuring which increased emphasis on the key areas required to support its forward looking goals. As a result, Agribuys is actively augmenting its management team in the areas of global implementation services, development and training.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action