USA: Agribuys closes US$5m in series 'C' funding
Torrance, Calif.-based Agribuys, a supply chain software solution provider to the perishable food industry, has closed US$5m in Series "C" funding. "Our recent round of funding positions Agribuys to continue the expansion of its Collaborative Commerce Platform and to achieve profitability and positive cash flow in 2003," said Vijay Yajnik, CEO and president: "We plan to invest in increasing the capacity of our production and disaster recovery sites that will support the needs of Ahold US and the other premier grocery retailers we are working closely with.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods