USA: Agribuys Launches Seafood Advisory Council
Following the success of its advisory council composed of produce suppliers, Agribuys' seafood council will focus on issues specific to that industry. As an extension of its policy of listening to the needs of its customers, Agribuys announced today the creation of a seafood supplier advisory council. The Seafood Advisory Council (SAC) will give suppliers a forum to voice concerns, air e-commerce-related issues, and request additions to the Agribuys platform.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units