USA: Agribuys Launches Seafood Advisory Council
Following the success of its advisory council composed of produce suppliers, Agribuys' seafood council will focus on issues specific to that industry. As an extension of its policy of listening to the needs of its customers, Agribuys announced today the creation of a seafood supplier advisory council. The Seafood Advisory Council (SAC) will give suppliers a forum to voice concerns, air e-commerce-related issues, and request additions to the Agribuys platform.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund