USA: Agribuys promotes Vijay Yajnik to CEO and president
Agribuys, a leading supply chain integrator for the global food industry, has promoted Vijay Yajnik to CEO and president. He has also been elected to the board of directors of the company. Yajnik joined Agribuys this January as president and COO. Doug Alexander, Agribuys board member and managing director at Internet Capital Group, commented: "Vijay has demonstrated a commanding grasp of what it takes to service complex multinational clients.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund