USA: Agribuys promotes Vijay Yajnik to CEO and president
Agribuys, a leading supply chain integrator for the global food industry, has promoted Vijay Yajnik to CEO and president. He has also been elected to the board of directors of the company. Yajnik joined Agribuys this January as president and COO. Doug Alexander, Agribuys board member and managing director at Internet Capital Group, commented: "Vijay has demonstrated a commanding grasp of what it takes to service complex multinational clients.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea