USA: Agribuys promotes Vijay Yajnik to CEO and president
Agribuys, a leading supply chain integrator for the global food industry, has promoted Vijay Yajnik to CEO and president. He has also been elected to the board of directors of the company. Yajnik joined Agribuys this January as president and COO. Doug Alexander, Agribuys board member and managing director at Internet Capital Group, commented: "Vijay has demonstrated a commanding grasp of what it takes to service complex multinational clients.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail