CANADA: Agricore United announces completion of public offering
WINNIPEG, CANADA--Agricore United announced today that it has completed its treasury and secondary offering of 13 million limited voting common shares at a price of $8.00 per share. The treasury offering consists of approximately 6.7 million shares for total gross proceeds to Agricore United of approximately $53.7 million. Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM) purchased approximately 1.7 million of the 6.7 million share treasury offering in order to maintain its approximate 19% interest in the Company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO