CANADA: Agricore United announces pricing of public offering
WINNIPEG, CANADA--Agricore United announced today that it has priced its treasury and secondary offering of 13 million limited voting common shares at a price of $8.00 per share. The treasury offering consists of approximately 6.7 million shares for total gross proceeds to Agricore United of approximately $53.7 million. Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM) has agreed to purchase approximately 1.7 million of the 6.7 million share treasury offering in order to maintain its approximate 19% interest in the Company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week