CANADA: Agricore United employees vote for a direct working relationship
Western Canada's leading agri-business Agricore United yesterday [Monday] revealed the results of a representation vote conducted among its Country Operations employees. Subject to confirmation by the Canada Industrial Relations Board (CIRB), Agricore United country employees voted 59% in favor of a direct working relationship with the company instead of representation by the Grain Services Union (GSU).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations