USA: Agricore United releases results for UGG's Q1
WINNIPEG, MANITOBA--Agricore United announced today that UGG had a seasonal net loss of $6 million for the first quarter of the 2002 fiscal year. United Grain Growers Limited and Agricore Cooperative Ltd. combined on November 1, 2001 to form a company which operates as Agricore United. Because the merger was not effective until November 1, 2001, these first quarter results as at October 31, 2001 represent only the operations of United Grain Growers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs