USA: Agricore United releases results for UGG's Q1
WINNIPEG, MANITOBA--Agricore United announced today that UGG had a seasonal net loss of $6 million for the first quarter of the 2002 fiscal year. United Grain Growers Limited and Agricore Cooperative Ltd. combined on November 1, 2001 to form a company which operates as Agricore United. Because the merger was not effective until November 1, 2001, these first quarter results as at October 31, 2001 represent only the operations of United Grain Growers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry