USA: Agricore United releases results for UGG's Q1
WINNIPEG, MANITOBA--Agricore United announced today that UGG had a seasonal net loss of $6 million for the first quarter of the 2002 fiscal year. United Grain Growers Limited and Agricore Cooperative Ltd. combined on November 1, 2001 to form a company which operates as Agricore United. Because the merger was not effective until November 1, 2001, these first quarter results as at October 31, 2001 represent only the operations of United Grain Growers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti