CHILE: Agricultural bank planned for Chile
The deputy head of Rabobank International , Wouter Kolff, has announced that the company will invest heavily in a new financial institution to provide funds to Chile's agricultural sector. Rabobank, an international finance giant, first began operations in Chile six years ago through its subsidiary company, Rabobank Chile, and is now close to completing a takeover of the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs