EU: Agricultural commissioner criticises US over farm subsidies
EU agriculture commissioner Franz Fischler has criticised the US House of Representatives' decision to agree a ten-year increase in price-linked support for farmers. Fischler stated that it ran counter to the US position in the World Trade Organisation agricultural round, where its diplomats have argued for a deal "to reduce substantially trade-distorting domestic support" worldwide.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth